I mentioned in my last post that my latest novel, Six Steps to Happiness, has been scheduled for release on the 11th December. I’m so excited for you to get your hands on this book you can’t believe!
Anyway, in the run up to publication I thought I’d start a monthly feature whereby we could share some of the things that have made us happy in the preceding weeks. After all, life can be chaotic. We’re all so busy getting on with what needs to be done that, let’s face it, sometimes appreciating even the simplest of things isn’t always easy. And what better antidote than to spread a little happiness?
I’ll start with some of the things that have brought a smile to my face this month.
- The whole Tullett clan got together to welcome our newest arrival.
- Three of our grandchildren came to stay for four whole weeks.
- This month I managed to read three books, one after the other.
- I signed my second three book contract with Bombshell.
- The French Escape has been in the Top 10 of Amazon UK’s Contemporary chart for twelve weeks.
- After a very busy few weeks, Robert and I enjoyed some downtime with a visit to the beach.As you can see, August has been very kind to me on the happiness front. But what kinds of things have made you happy this month? I’d love to hear your stories, so please share the joy and leave a comment.
Until next time x